Sunday, 30 July 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 166

I'm in a multi-photo mood lately and this week's sketch is another that fits right in with that. Here we have it, sketchy no. 165.


Simple does it in this case for me, but obviously it's just a jumping off point, so go with it.

As for other projects this week, I have been altering jars for my brushes and while I was at it I made a co-ordinating mini card, just to keep my mojo going. 


I used the First Edition Deco Maché papers with gloss adhesive/varnish. This now sits on my desk and is inspiring me to cover some more of those jars that are breeding in my craft area. 

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

Sinister - creepy horror flick
Sing - fun animated musical  - Pick of the Week
Security - Banderas does badass
Monster Trucks - weak kids Sci-Fi, but with great creature design
Why Him? - funny gross-out comedy starring Bryan Cranston
  


No comments:

Post a Comment