Sunday, 14 May 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 156

It's been a busy weekend of loft clearing and crafting, although really I should be looking at doing a bit of crafty clearing as well.  Project wise I've got another micro mini album on the go and I'm working on a set of cards using a Trimcraft Goody Bag. As with last week's sketch this week's is also based on one of my card designs. Now I'm going to look at my older sketches and see how many I can use for my cards, I can already see a few obvious one and it's something I haven't done before. Anyway, enough of my blathering, here's this week's sketch no. 156.


Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

Upside Down - quirky Sci-fi love story
Stakeland 2 - low budget vampire horror
Van Helsing - great fun entertaining monster romp. Pick of the Week
The Void - 80's style Lovecraftian horror 




No comments:

Post a Comment