Saturday, 22 April 2017

Boxing Blooms

If you're a regular visitor you'll know I can't resist covering anything that sits still long enough in paper. This blank wooden box was one of my bargains from The Works and obviously as a stationary object was a prime candidate. At £1 it was cheap enough to experiment with and if that experiment proved a success I thought it would make a great gift box for a special pressie, or a photo strip album or mini album.



This box fell prey to my current fixation with the shimmery Dovecraft Painted Blooms paper pad. Admittedly this was in my Trimcraft DT kit, but had it not been it would definitely have fallen into my basket, I don't mean shoplift, I would have paid for it.....honest! Anyway, this legally obtained paper pad is such lovely quality, which makes it perfect for creating those crisp edges. Add to that a scattering of pearls and flowers, one cut on my Cameo and one cut using the new Dovecraft Mini Die Flower set and it was pretty much done. I'm intending to make a little pocket mini book to go inside this one, that's another thing I can't get enough of....but more of that later. 



Now, a quick shout out to Trimcraft for another gorgeous kit....Yes, I know how lucky I am. Here's a look at their latest goodies. 


Those new paper pads are really lovely and the Kiss & Makeup album is great fun too. Check out the new goodie bags for a little bit of everything. 


Have a lovely crafty weekend.

Happy Scrapping






No comments:

Post a Comment